In order to spread out comfortable attendance at each service, we will be collecting tickets for all six services.
The entire Christmas at the Movies series (starting December 2nd) will feature popcorn and refreshments. Volunteers are needed (especially Christmas Weekend) to help make this a success. Click HERE to sign-up, or visit the Welcome Center for more information.
- We are collecting tickets at the door for Christmas Weekend (Sunday/Monday) only.
- Tickets will be available online and on the church app.
- Arrive early to be seated together with your group.
- Bring printed paper tickets OR your smartphone with confirmation code.
- Download the tickets from your confirmation email for easier processing.
- After the service starts, unclaimed seats will be released for standby guests.
- NextGen functions as normal for the whole month of December, during the Christmas at the Movies series, except for Christmas Weekend, where there is no children’s or student programming.
- There will be an overflow area offered in the Student Center, featuring child-friendly distractions for wiggly little ones during all six Christmas Weekend services.