- Join us every Sunday for live streaming services during all three regular service times (8:30, 10, & 11:30 am) on Center Pointe Live.
- Download the Center Pointe App and turn on notifications in order to stay connected.
- Connect with us through prayer on our Facebook page every Mon-Fri via Facebook LIVE!
- Check back here for updated CP Kids resources each Friday (keep scrolling).
- You can start by downloading the ParentCue App.
- Check back for all the latest updates on our COVID-19 Plan.
- Follow us on Social Media for all the latest. Make sure you’re receiving our Emails in your inbox.
- Stay connected with your Community Group. If you’re not connected, Join a Group.
Turning on App Notifications
We are sending out one notification each day through the Center Pointe app that points to the prayer prompt for that day (Mon-Sat) and reminds people to tune into Facebook Live (Mon-Fri).
The Center Pointe app cannot push notifications out to someone who’s turned off their notifications for the app.
The notifications you’ll want to keep turned on are the ones inside the settings of the phone, and the app itself.
The app itself can control what KIND of notifications you’d like to receive (Groups, Operations, Missions, and NextGen). The best case scenario is to turn on all four kinds of notifications inside the app (minus NextGen if you don’t have kids), and to make sure the settings of your phone are allowing push notifications from the Center Pointe app.
You can access the KINDS of notifications you’d like to receive (or delete past notifications) by clicking “MORE” on the bottom right hand corner of the app. Then click on the tiny ellipse “…” on that page and/or the icon just to the left of the ellipse to control notifications.
Settings on your phone: Each type of phone and or operating system is going to have a different set of directions to allow notification for the app itself. The most common set of steps (for an iPhone) would be…
– settings on your iPhone
– choose notifications
– scroll down to CPCC (our app icon is our mark)
– then toggle to allow for notifications.