What is Younique?
The Younique Life Design Experience is a journey of learning the 7 Essential Skills of Gospel-Centered Life Design. With these skills, you can design a plan that fits the life God dreamed for you. We are very excited to launch Younique at Center Pointe and make it part of our discipleship process. We believe this will be a powerful tool that will unleash the Good News of the Kingdom where we live, work and play!
Read below for more information about your two options and for registration information.
Option 1 (for Community Groups): “A Six Week Primer”
(Six 90-min sessions)
Description: The Younique 6-Week Primer leads people through…
- God’s Story: Many people have an acquaintance with God’s story, but few people have interpreted it. Through an engaging study of scripture and directed conversation, participants will begin to interpret and articulate God’s story told in the Bible to set up their understanding of their own story.
- Your Story: Similar to God’s story, everyone experiences their own story, but few have interpreted it. Even fewer can articulate their story in a way that helps them find their place in God’s story. Participants will be guided to interpret their story with our Life Discovery Grid tool.
- Your Gifting: Our Gifting connects our lives to God’s power and propels us with his force. Participants will explore their unique gifting through a look at the gifts Jesus gives the church in Ephesians 4.
- Your Passion: While Gifting connects our lives to God’s power, Passion directs our lives with God’s precision. Using the Passion Funnel and Passion 360 tools, participants will begin to name their premier Passion.
- Your Calling: Calling is what unites our story, our gifting and our passion in a single purpose that applies to all areas of our lives. Using the Two Word tool, participants will begin to name their unique Calling.
- Your Goal: Goals focus calling toward one impact point in order to create exponential breakthrough. Participants will be guided to name a 90-Day Goal and inspired to continue designing their lives to fulfill the Ephesians 2:10 dream that God has for their lives.
The Younique 6-Week Primer will…
- Give participants a taste of the full experience – it is great for small groups, classes, and even retreats. It is designed to give individuals and churches an accessible way to engage Gospel-Centered Life Design.
- Help to answer the question, “How does your personal life call—which is both knowable and nameable—intersect with your personal discipleship?”
- Lead people through an exploration of the life of David to help people discover the value and importance of knowing one’s life calling.
How: The Primer is designed to be an elective that groups can do together on their own at the time and location of their choosing. Once you decide to go through the Primer let the church know how many Leader Guides and Participant guides you need.
Location: The primer can be done in any location where your group wants to meet.
Time: Whenever your group decides to meet together.
Cost: $12 (Every participant will need their own workbook).
Option 1: Registration
Please email Steve Poston if you’re interested in registering with your community group for this option.
Option 2: The full Younique Life Design Experience
Description: The Younique Life Design Experience is a journey of learning the 7 Essential Skills of Gospel-Centered Life Design. With these skills, you can design a plan that fits the life God dreamed for you.
At the end of the journey, you will be able to answer five questions with breakthrough clarity;
- What am I called to do?
- Why am I doing it?
- How am I doing it?
- When am I successful?
- Where is God taking me?
Younique Coaches will guide participants through insight-rich reflection on the complexity in their lives into the breathtaking, life-giving simplicity on the other side.
What can I expect the weekends to look like?
The Younique Life Plan is broken up into three parts.
Journey 1 / Focuses on Identity & answers the “What & Why” about life.
Journey 2 / Focuses on Direction & answers the “How, When & Where” of your life.
The 90-Day Launch focuses on beginning the three-year plan you designed during Journey 2. We walk together through the process to turn your God Dreams into reality.
The process consists of 24 training sessions followed by a 90-Day Launch of positive coaching and accountability that helps participants make their calling practical in their lives. Younique sessions blend thoughtful exercises and robust conversation with top-flight teaching from skilled coaches.
Each participant receives the Younique Life Design Kit, a beautiful collection of resources for the journey. In addition to some of the best tools in life-planning available, including proprietary innovations, the kit includes three world-class assessment instruments that help you grasp how God has uniquely wired you.
- Strength Finders
- Insights Discovery
- APEST (Spiritual Gifts Assessment)
Important Note Because of the COVID-19 Quarantine
We are currently working through the details to offer the full Younique Life Plan this summer. Our desire is to be able to meet in person, at the church. If there would be a reason we can’t meet together in person, we will let you know asap.
** We need at least 10 people to register and will limit registration to 25. You’ll be placed on a waiting list after we’ve reached 25.
Dates: (Both weekends are required and part of the full experience.)
Summer Option (Registration Deadline: June 11th)
June: 12/13 (Journey 1) AND July: 17/18 (Journey 2)
August 19 (Start 90-Day Launch)
Winter Option (Registration Deadline: Jan 7th)
January 8th & 9th AND February 12th & 13th
March 13 (Start 90-Day Launch)
Friday Afternoon 1:00pm – 8:00pm (Dinner Provided)
Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm (Breakfast & Lunch Provided)
Option 2 (Summer and/or Winter): Registration
Click HERE to register for the full Younique Life Design Experience.