Fall Bible Study
“What You Do Best in the Body of Christ” by Bruce Bugbee / 10 Week Book Study
Tuesday Evening: Weekly meetings from 7:30-9 PM beginning September 11, 2018 in the Student Center.
Wednesday Morning: Weekly meetings from 9:30-11:00 AM beginning September 12, 2018 in the Student Center
Have you found fulfillment in life? Can you say your ministry is fruitful? God has created you to be both fulfilled and fruitful in a meaningful place of service. You can discover your God-given design and the role he created for you in and through the local church.
In What You Do Best in the Body of Christ, Bruce Bugbee helps you identify your God-given spiritual gifts, personal style, and ministry passion. And he shows how they point to your unique role and purpose in the body of Christ when they are expressed together. Drawing from biblical principles, this book provides proven tools and a conversational approach that will help you fulfill God’s will for your life. You’ll discover:
- Your God-given Spiritual Gifts indicate what you’re equipped to do competently
- Your God-given Personal Style indicates how you can serve with energy and authenticity
- Your God-given Ministry Passion indicates where you’re motivated to serve
- Together, they indicate what you do best in the body of Christ!
- You will also better understand God’s design for the church and your role within it.