Family was God’s original plan to represent His Kingdom on earth. No family is perfect, but every family has purpose. We will help families live out their full potential because when they thrive our community thrives.
- Practical teaching addressing issues facing families in our community.
- Investing in resources, partnerships & staffing that prioritize family.
- Creating space & opportunities to invite people to join God’s family.
All of life is a gift from God and our time, talent, and resources find their ultimate purpose when they are used for His Kingdom to bless others. We will leverage all we have to help people experience the unconditional love of Jesus and enjoy the selfless life to which we’re called.
- Living and leading from a posture of abundance, not scarcity
- Equipping people to live a generous lifestyle.
- Investing all of our capital to be good news to our community and our world.
Continually and authentically engaging with God empowers us to act with conviction and to rest fully in His truths. We will be a church like the first church that is completely dependent on the power and provision of the Holy Spirit.
- A praying leadership that prioritizes prayer in everything we do.
- Equipping people in the practice of prayer.
- Regular gatherings to pray for our church and each other.
- Sharing and celebrating stories of life changing prayers.
Every Jesus follower is called to be a disciple maker in order to unleash a gospel movement in our community. We will equip people with the tools and resources to live out the mission of Jesus to “go and make disciples.”
- A clear Biblical foundation that applies the words, works & ways of Jesus to help us imitate how Jesus discipled others.
- Intentional leadership that understands and models the philosophies of disciple-making in ministry and personal practice.
- Equipping people through intentional development and reproducible processes in order to make disciples where they live work and play.
We believe in one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• Matthew 3:16 & 17 • John 14:9 & 10
We believe God is the creator of man and of all things.
• Genesis 1:1 • Acts 17:24-28
We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles and His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal return to power and glory at some point in the future.
• John 3:16 • Matthew 1:18 • John 20:24-31
We believe the Holy Spirit dwells within every Christian.
• John 16:5-15
We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God and the final authority for all matters of faith.
• Romans 15:4 • Hebrews 4:13 • 2 Timothy 3:16
We believe that man, created by God, willfully sinned, and as a result, is lost and without hope apart from Jesus Christ.
• Acts 4:12 • Romans 3:23 • I John 1:7
We believe that salvation (the forgiveness of sins) comes by grace through faith in Jesus Christ (his death on the cross).
• Matthew 26:28 • Romans 5:8-11 • Ephesians 2:8-9
We believe the Bible teaches that the pattern to follow Jesus is to believe He is God’s Son and Savior of the world, to confess Him as Lord, to repent of personal sin, and to be immersed in baptism.
• Luke 24:45-47 • Acts 2:38 • Romans 6:1-7 • Romans 10:8-10 • 2 Peter 3:9
We believe that the church is the body and bride of Christ, founded on the day of Pentecost, consisting of all Christians everywhere.
• Matthew 16:13-18 • Acts 2:14-47
We believe that death seals the eternal destiny of each person. The saved will inherit eternal life; the unsaved, eternal separation from God.
• Romans 8:10-11 • Daniel 12:2 • John 6:47