Story and Worship Experiences
The So & So Show
More Videos can be found on our CP Kids YouTube channel!
Weekly Parent Guides
After watching the video, use this guide with your kids for conversation and activities to support what they just learned.
- October 3 – God has big things for us to do.
- October 10 – God made me to do big things anywhere.
- October 17 – God made me to do big things.
- October 24 – God made me to help others.
- October 31 – We can celebrate that God made me to do big things.
- October 3 – You were made in God’s image.
- October 10 – Knowing Jesus changes how you see yourself.
- October 17 – Use your gifts to help others.
- October 24 – You can make a difference right now.
- October 31 – We can use our gifts together to make a greater difference.
Activities to Do Throughout the Week
Each Day’s Activities Include:
- A verse(s) to read
- A devotion that teaches something about God & an explanation of today’s verse(s)
- An activity that makes real-life application of the day’s devotion
- A suggested prayer
Elementary Devotional Activities:
- October 3 – How would you describe God?
- October 10 – How would you describe yourself?
- October 17 – What are you good at?
- October 24 – How can you make a difference right now?
- October 31 – What makes a great team?
Monthly Memory Verse
Verses can be recited anytime during the month – in person on Sunday mornings or by video and posted to the Center Pointe Kids Facebook Group!
Preschool Verse for October
Elementary Verse for October
Monthly Content Previews
Additional Parent Resources
Please visit the Parent Resources Page