Very Best Summer Family Experience
Story and Worship Experiences
The So & So Show
More Videos can be found on our CP Kids YouTube channel!
Weekly Parent Guides
After watching the video, use this guide with your kids for conversation and activities to support what they just learned.
- August 1 – God is powerful.
- August 8 – God’s power is awesome!
- August 15 – God’s power can give me what I need.
- August 22 – God’s power helps me make the right choice.
- August 29 – God’s power can protect me.
- August 1 – Wisdom is worth searching for.
- August 8 – Trust God to give you wisdom.
- August 15 – Think before you act.
- August 22 – Hang out with wise people.
- August 29 – Never stop growing in wisdom.
GodTime Activities to Do Throughout the Week
Each Day’s Activities Include:
- A verse(s) to read
- A devotion that teaches something about God & an explanation of today’s verse(s)
- An activity that makes real-life application of the day’s devotion
- A suggested prayer
- August 1 – What does it mean to be wise?
- August 8 – Why do you need wisdom?
- August 15 – What could keep you from being wise?
- August 22 – Who is the wisest person you know?
- August 29 – How are you wiser than you used to be?
Monthly Memory Verse
Verses can be recited anytime during the month – in person on Sunday mornings or by video and posted to the Center Pointe Kids Facebook Group!
Preschool Verse for August
Elementary Verse for August
Monthly Content Previews
Additional Parent Resources
Please visit the Parent Resources Page