Story and Worship Experiences
The So & So Show
More Videos can be found on our CP Kids YouTube channel!
Weekly Parent Guides
After watching the video, use this guide with your kids for conversation and activities to support what they just learned.
- April 4 – Jesus is alive!
- April 11 – Jesus wants to be my friend forever
- April 18 – Jesus taught us how to love one another
- April 4 – God made peace with us
- April 11 – We can make peace with others
- April 18 – You can show you care about others by walking away from a fight
GodTime Activities to Do Throughout the Week
Each Day’s Activities Include:
- A verse(s) to read
- A devotion that teaches something about God & an explanation of today’s verse(s)
- An activity that makes real-life application of the day’s devotion
- A suggested prayer
- April 4 – Why does Easter matter?
- April 11 – Who do you need to make peace with?
- April 18 – When should you walk away from a fight?
Monthly Memory Verse
Verses can be recited anytime during the month by video and posted to the Center Pointe Kids Facebook Group!
Monthly Content Previews
Additional Parent Resources
Please visit the Parent Resources Page