Story and Worship Experiences
The So & So Show
More Videos can be found on our CP Kids YouTube channel!
Weekly Parent Guides
After watching the video, use this guide with your kids for conversation and activities to support what they just learned.
- May 2 – God’s way is perfect.
- May 9 – I should go God’s way
- May 16 – I can go God’s way even when it’s hard
- May 23 – I can tell others about God’s way
- May 30 – God’s way is always perfect
- May 2 – Keep practicing what matters most
- May 9 – Practice hearing from God
- May 16 – Practice praying to God
- May 23 – Practice talking about God
- May 30 – Practice living for God
GodTime Activities to Do Throughout the Week
Each Day’s Activities Include:
- A verse(s) to read
- A devotion that teaches something about God & an explanation of today’s verse(s)
- An activity that makes real-life application of the day’s devotion
- A suggested prayer
- May 2 – How does practice help you?
- May 9 – How can you hear from God?
- May 16 – How do you pray to God?
- May 23 – Who can you talk to about God?
- May 30 – How can you live for God?
Monthly Memory Verse
Verses can be recited anytime during the month by video and posted to the Center Pointe Kids Facebook Group!
Monthly Content Previews
Additional Parent Resources
Please visit the Parent Resources Page