- Middle School programming is taking place on our YouTube Channel at 11 AM.
- Immediately following that program, students are encouraged to attend their small groups virtually.
- If you need information about small groups or who your student’s small group leader is, please feel free to email us!
- All larger group MS events have been canceled or postponed (SURGE and Friday Night Frenzy). These events may return in Spring 2021, depending on the health and safety of our area.
- High School is currently meeting at 6 pm on Sundays in the Worship Center.
- Students will maintain social distance and masks will be required.
- Our annual Fall Weekend retreat has been canceled, but the hope is to replace it with either a winter or spring retreat in early 2021, depending on the safety of our area.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here for you and your student!
- Remember to connect with CP Students via social media!
- Make sure you are receiving CP Student email updates in your inbox.
- Subscribe to the CP Students YouTube Channel.
Connecting to YouTube Live and Zoom:
- YouTube: Online programming will take place on YouTube Live. If you would like to comment on the video, you will need to make a YouTube account which requires a Gmail email account. We would encourage all students to have an account so they can comment, the stream will be interactive.