Do You Need Help?
If you are in need of assistance pertaining to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Center Pointe Christian Church is here to help! Whether it is going to the store on your behalf, picking up a prescription, or connection in prayer, we would like to know! Please fill out the Need Help? form to provide us with information on how we can help you. Your request will be reviewed immediately and we will contact you with more information.
Do You Need Prayer?
We would love to pray with you! Please fill out the Need Prayer? form and let us know how we can be praying for you during this time.
Here’s What You Can Do:
- Pray for our community and those directly affected by COVID-19.
- Pray for essential workers, health care workers that are treating the sick and those public health administrators making difficult decisions. Pray that God would protect our community from further spread of the virus.
- Reflect Jesus. In these anxious days, the church (all of us) can shine as a light of hope, care, faith, patience and prudence. We can demonstrate for the world how our faith provides true assurance against worry and fear.
- Practice recommended personal hygiene. Wash your hands frequently. Avoid contact with the sick. Stay home and practice responsible social distancing.
- Join us in helping others. If you are interested in being matched up with a specific need in our church or would like to be in the know as opportunities to serve our community arise, please fill out the following form and we will contact you with more information.
- Make a financial donation.