Story and Worship Experiences
The So & So Show
More Videos can be found on our CP Kids YouTube channel!
Weekly Parent Guides
After watching the video, use this guide with your kids for conversation and activities to support what they just learned.
- November 1 – I can thank God for good things
- November 8 – I can thank God for food
- November 15 – I can thank God for family who help me
- November 22 – I can thank God for people who help me
- November 29 – I can praise God because He is good
- November 1 – You always have something to be grateful for
- November 8 – Celebrate what God has done
- November 15 – Say thank you
- November 22 – Adjust your attitude
- November 29 – Get in the habit of being grateful
GodTime Activities to Do Throughout the Week
Each Day’s Activities Include:
- A verse(s) to read
- A devotion that teaches something about God & an explanation of today’s verse(s)
- An activity that makes real-life application of the day’s devotion
- A suggested prayer
- November 1 – What are you grateful for?
- November 8 – What are creative ways to show gratitude?
- November 15 – Why do people forget to say thank you?
- November 22 – What is keeping you from being grateful?
- November 29 – What helps you remember to be grateful?
Monthly Memory Verse
Verses can be recited anytime during the month by video and posted to the Center Pointe Kids Facebook Group!
Monthly Content Previews
Additional Parent Resources
Please visit the Parent Resources Page