Story and Worship Experiences
The So & So Show
More Videos can be found on our CP Kids YouTube channel!
Weekly Parent Guides
After watching the video, use this guide with your kids for conversation and activities to support what they just learned.
- February 7 – Jesus loves me
- February 14 – Jesus wants to spend time with me
- February 21 – Jesus wants to help me
- February 28 – Jesus loves me no matter what
- February 7 – Be kind to others because God is kind to you
- February 14 – Be kind to your family and friends
- February 21 – Be kinder than you have to be
- February 28 – Be kind to people who are different from you
GodTime Activities to Do Throughout the Week
Each Day’s Activities Include:
- A verse(s) to read
- A devotion that teaches something about God & an explanation of today’s verse(s)
- An activity that makes real-life application of the day’s devotion
- A suggested prayer
- February 7 – What does kindness look like?
- February 14 – When is it hard to be kind?
- February 21 – Have you ever received unexpected kindness?
- February 28 – How can you be kind to people who are different from you?
Monthly Memory Verse
Verses can be recited anytime during the month by video and posted to the Center Pointe Kids Facebook Group!
Monthly Content Previews
Additional Parent Resources
Please visit the Parent Resources Page