Story and Worship Experiences
The So & So Show
More Videos can be found on our CP Kids YouTube channel!
Weekly Parent Guides
After watching the video, use this guide with your kids for conversation and activities to support what they just learned.
- October 4 – God is always with me
- October 11 – God takes care of me
- October 18 – God hears me and gives me what I need
- October 25 – God keeps His promises.
- October 4- Be truthful with your whole life
- October 11 – Being truthful with God keeps you close to Him
- October 18 – When you’re not truthful, you lose trust
- October 25 – Focus on what’s true.
GodTime Activities to Do Throughout the Week
Each Day’s Activities Include:
- A verse(s) to read
- A devotion that teaches something about God & an explanation of today’s verse(s)
- An activity that makes real-life application of the day’s devotion
- A suggested prayer
- October 4 – How do you want people to describe you?
- October 11 – What do you talk to God about?
- October 18 – Why is it important for people to trust you?
- October 25 – What do you tend to focus on?
Monthly Memory Verse
Verses can be recited anytime during the month by video and posted to the Center Pointe Kids Facebook Group!
Monthly Content Previews
Additional Parent Resources
Please visit the Parent Resources Page