- Middle School programming is taking place on our YouTube Channel at 11 AM.
- Immediately following that program, students are encouraged to attend their small groups virtually.
- If you need information about small groups or who your student’s small group leader is, please feel free to email us!
- All larger group MS events have been canceled or postponed (SURGE and Friday Night Frenzy). These events may return in Spring 2021, depending on the health and safety of our area.
- High School is currently meeting at 6 pm on Sundays in the Worship Center.
- Students will maintain social distance and masks will be required.
- Our annual Fall Weekend retreat has been canceled, but the hope is to replace it with either a winter or spring retreat in early 2021, depending on the safety of our area.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here for you and your student!
- Remember to connect with CP Students via social media!
- Make sure you are receiving CP Student email updates in your inbox.
Connecting to YouTube Live and Zoom:
- YouTube: Online programming will take place on YouTube Live. If you would like to comment on the video, you will need to make a YouTube account which requires a Gmail email account. We would encourage all students to have an account so they can comment, the stream will be interactive.
CP Students is excited to announce our return to BigStuf Camps. That’s right, in 2021, we are headed to Florida. What better place to have a little fun and experience Christ in a new way than the beautiful beaches of Panama City Beach, Florida? The combination of beautiful scenery, endless activities, amazing worship and challenging talks makes BigStuf an experience your student will never forget. It’s our prayer that students who spend time with us at BigStuf on the shores of Panama City Beach won’t leave unchanged.
WHERE: Edgewater Beach Resort, Panama City Beach, Florida
WHEN: June 24th-28th 2021 (Due to the traveling distance we will leave CPCC late in the night on June 23rd)
WHO: BigStuf is open to current 8th-12th grade students.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: $500 from now until 1/24
REGULAR REGISTRATION: $575 from 1/25 until 3/28
LATE REGISTRATION: $650 from 3/29 until 5/2
If we sell out of spots, we will open up a waiting list as we do have a limited number of spots.
CANCELLATION DEADLINE: March 28th. Families can receive a refund minus their initial deposit. Beyond that date, no refunds will be given, spots could be transferred to another student, but cannot be canceled. By registering you agree to either pay for the spot in full or cancel by March 28.
WHAT IS INCLUDED? The trip fee covers transportation (charter bus) to and from CPCC & BigStuf, food at camp, all sessions & materials, 4 nights of lodging and access to the beach.
There will be an optional Camp Parent Meeting at a date to be determined later. Most likely around May or June. Parents will be notified when that date becomes official. At this time we will also provide a camp packing list. If you are unable to make it to the meeting, we will send an email with all of the necessary information.
Fundraising/Scholarships: We are often asked about scholarships or fundraising for camp. We do not offer scholarships, but we can assist students by giving fundraising ideas for them to do independently or as a group. The cost of the trip for every student has been subsidized by the CP Student budget.
Monthly payment plan for anyone who needs it is available. $100 per month per spot starting in January. The goal is to be paid in full by April. After completing this registration email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the link you will use each month to pay.