- Beginning Sept 6th, Middle School small group programming will take place on our YouTube Channel at 11 AM.
- Immediately following that program, students are encouraged to attend their small groups virtually.
- If you need information about small groups or who your student’s small group leader is, please feel free to email us!
- All larger group MS events have been canceled or postponed (SURGE and Friday Night Frenzy). These events may return in Spring 2021, just depending on the health and safety of our area.
- The goal is to re-gather middle school students in-person in the future. We DO NOT have a time frame on that. When Middle School does re-gather in person it will be with restrictions (student RSVPS required, capacity limits, mask requirements, etc).
- Even when we re-gather in person students can still fully attend our programming online and small groups will continue to be offered digitally.
- Beginning Sept 6th, High School small group programming will take place in-person in the Center Pointe Parking Lot. HS Parking Lot parties will feature, music, games, food (safely served & prepared), and teaching/discussion. Small groups will also meet in person outdoors during this time.
- Students will maintain social distance outside in our parking lot and masks will be required.
- We encourage students to bring lawn chairs, blankets, etc to sit either on the grass hill or in the parking lot.
- In the event of bad weather, HS students will be allowed in the Lower Worship Center.
- Our annual Fall Weekend retreat has been canceled, but the hope is to replace it with either a winter or spring retreat in early 2021, again depending on the safety of our area.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here for you and your student!
- Remember to connect with CP Students via social media!
- Make sure you are receiving CP Student email updates in your inbox.
Connecting to YouTube Live and Zoom:
- YouTube: Our weekly meetings will take place on YouTube Live. If you would like to comment on the video, you will need to make a YouTube account which requires a Gmail email account. We would encourage all students to have an account so they can comment, the stream will be interactive.