- We are utilizing socially distanced seating arrangements in the worship center.
- The ushers are ready to help you with that process!
- You will not be seated inside the worship center until your entire party has arrived.
- We ask that you check-in upon arrival, so that we can communicate with you about any potential positive diagnosis in the building that day.
- Sunday morning volunteers & staff will also be signing in upon arrival.
What about Masks?
- In accordance with state-wide mandates, we are requiring masks to be worn inside our facilities at all times, AND outside when social distancing cannot be achieved (ex: in line).
- Masks will be required while singing for those not on stage. The worship team will not be wearing masks on stage. Appropriate measures will be taken to keep them as safe as possible.
- If you have a pre-existing condition that precludes you from wearing a mask, we are asking that you stay at home and join us for online worship at this time.
What about NextGen Ministries?
- In-person NextGen programming is being offered with safety precautions in place! CLICK HERE for more information.
- Visit the CP Kids Hub for awesome online resources that can help your family do church at home!
- Middle School small groups are meeting in-person & online Sundays at 11am.
- High School small groups are meeting in-person Sundays at 6pm in the Worship Center.
- Visit the CP Students Hub for more information about students.
Other Service Details…
- Please plan on arriving early on Sunday mornings in order to accommodate for the following procedures.
- Temperatures will be taken (outside) before admission.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout our facility.
What about Cleaning Procedures?
We are planning for increased cleaning inside every empty room in-between service times (this includes the Worship Center). Please forward any more specific questions about cleaning and cleaning products to email@example.com.
What if there is a Positive Diagnosis?
- If we are made aware of a positive case in our building, we are prepared to contact everyone who might have been exposed, to take the appropriate precautionary measures, and to respond with even more rigorous cleaning efforts in the areas of exposure.
- A Level 4 / Purple public emergency alert in Ohio will mean that we shut down our in-person services and return to our online-only approach.
At Center Pointe, we want to care for our community in all respects. To that end, we are asking that members & attenders take precautions to keep themselves and others safe. Please stay home and join our Live Stream…
- If you or anyone in your immediate family has had a fever in the last 2 weeks.
- If you or anyone in your close circle is waiting on a COVID test result.
- If you are under the weather.
- If you can’t wear a mask.
You can find out more about COVID-19 HERE.
Please contact Center Pointe Christian Church in the case that you or a member of your family tests positive for the COVID-19 virus after having visited the church.
We are Excited to See You!
… And at the same time, we know that many of you will continue to join us online. We support whatever decision is right for your family right now! CLICK HERE for more information about our continued plans to Live Stream.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.