In order to accommodate for alternative traffic patterns and increased cleaning, we are gathering for (only) two in person service times (starting on September 6th) at 9 am & 11 am Sunday mornings here at Center Pointe.
- In order to accommodate for socially distanced seating arrangements, we will be limiting attendance by using reserved seating.
- Tickets will go live on Monday mornings for the following Sunday’s service times.
- We are asking that you only reserve tickets for immediate family members.
- In order to keep track of people inside our building, Sunday morning volunteers & staff will be signing in upon arrival. We are asking volunteers and staff NOT to register for tickets at this time. Our desire is to keep as many tickets available for members & attenders as possible.
- We understand that plans change, but because capacity is limited we’re asking that you please email us if you are no longer planning on utilizing your tickets.
- Check back for tickets once they’ve “sold out”; parties are able to return tickets when plans change.
What about Masks?
- In accordance with state-wide mandates, we are requiring masks to be worn inside our facilities at all times, AND outside when social distancing cannot be achieved (ex: in line).
- Masks will be required while singing for those not on stage. The worship team will not be wearing masks on stage. Appropriate measures will be taken to keep them as safe as possible.
- If you have a pre-existing condition that precludes you from wearing a mask, we are asking that you stay at home and join us for online worship at this time.
What about NextGen Ministries?
- There will be no children’s environments (birth – graduation) offered for families that reserve tickets for services starting on Sept 6th.
- Visit the CP Kids Hub for awesome online resources that can help your family do church at home!
- Starting September 6th: Middle School small groups will resume online at 11 am. High School small groups will meet OUTSIDE, Sundays at 6 pm.
Other Service Details…
- Please plan on arriving early on Sunday mornings in order to accommodate for the following procedures.
- Temperatures will be taken (outside) before admission.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout our facility.
- Ushers will take care of socially distanced seating arrangements and are ready to help you with that process!
- You will not be seated inside the worship center until your entire party has arrived.
What about Cleaning Procedures?
We are planning for increased cleaning inside every empty room in-between service times (this includes the Worship Center). Please forward any more specific questions about cleaning and cleaning products to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Plan for Future Closures?
- If we are made aware of a positive case in our building, we are prepared to contact everyone who might have been exposed, to ask those individuals to worship at home for 2 weeks, and to respond with even more rigorous cleaning efforts in the areas of exposure.
- A Level 4 / Purple public emergency alert in Ohio will mean that we shut down our in-person services and return to our online-only approach.
Join us Online!
At Center Pointe, we want to care for our community in all respects. To that end, we are asking that members & attenders take precautions to keep yourself and others safe. Please stay home and join our Live Stream…
- If you or anyone in your immediate family has had a fever in the last 2 weeks.
- If you are under the weather.
- If you can’t wear a mask.
You can find out more about COVID-19 HERE.
Please contact Center Pointe Christian Church in the case that you or a member of your family tests positive for the COVID-19 virus.
We are Excited to See You!
… And at the same time, we know that many of you will continue to join us online. We support whatever decision is right for your family right now! CLICK HERE for more information about our continued plans to Live Stream.
If you can’t get tickets right away, keep trying… Tickets will go live each Monday morning for the following Sunday’s service times. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions.