Things are Ch-Ch-Ch-Changing!
- May 19th is our last day of small groups and regular NextGen programming.
- We need parents to come alongside us this summer… we give small group leaders a well-deserved break during this season. Sign up HERE. You’ll have a blast!
Nursery and Preschool Transitions
- Beginning May 26th, we will move to 4 nursery rooms in order to make room for 2 BRAND NEW spaces that we think this is going to be great for your family.
- Starting at some point this summer, the current Bee Room will become a Check-in Hub. We’ll blow out the wall of that nursery room and make an open space for check in!
- The Grasshopper Room will be reopened this fall as our Kids Club – an environment designed for kids who are here for 2 hours (extended hour). More info on that later this summer.
- Our Grasshopper kids will therefore join the Clubhouse kids and the Bee kids will move across the hall to our Snail Room.
- The Snail babies will combine with our Butterfly babies.
- All elementary kids (completed 1st – 4th) will enjoy a movie day on May 26th in the Loft while the Backyard is under construction in preparations for summer and fall.
- Starting June 2nd, completed Kindergarten – completed 4th grade will start summer programming called Power Up – a series on the Fruit of the Spirit in our new Elementary Environment (currently referred to as the Backyard).
- Yes – you read that right, we are promoting our completed Kindergarteners into our Elementary programming for the summer. They are developmentally ready and they are going to have a blast!
- Completed 5th graders will join our Middle School Ministry at (at 10:00 am) starting May 26th.
- Starting in July, we are losing 2 of our NextGen spaces to transition construction: the Student Center and the Clubhouse (Preschool).
- Therefore, on July 7th, Middle School Students will be moved to the Loft (upstairs) and Clubhouse kids will move to a renovated Preschool Environment (the space once used for Backyard Explorations, or extended hour).