July 16th, 2020…
- We will be pouring concrete in the NEW Worship Center on Thursday the 23rd!
- The outer walls will start going up this week!
- We should have movement on the roof over the next couple weeks.
- The front sidewalk will be re-poured by the end of the month.
- Plumbing, HVAC, Sprinkler, and electrical work continues on the lower level.
- The new parking lot is finished and light poles will go up soon.
Please pray for continued safety on the job site, as well as for continued good weather. Most importantly please pray for those this building will help serve!
June 11th, 2020…
- The concrete sidewalk in front of the Worship Center will be poured tomorrow. The landscaping for this area will begin next week. The concrete contractor will return to pour a new set of steps across from door C. They will be less steep and wider to allow for better access up and down.
- The worship Center steel is going up and they are currently working on the trusses for the roof. If things go smoothly the crane may be gone in a couple of weeks. There will be some detail work to do before the roof can go on, but things are progressing.
- There are walls going up in the basement and the firewall will go up through the middle of the building soon. The outside walls on the west part of the new building should begin going up in 2-3 weeks.
- There is a lot of work happening in the basement on electrical, HVAC, and Plumbing.
May 26th, 2020…
- Plumbers have rough-in drains installed in basement.
- HVAC prep has begun.
- Concrete poured on main level.
- Footers poured for Worship Center extension.
- Foundation walls for Worship center have been started.
- New Parking lot has been graded and stone added.
- Electricians have run new conduit and added boxes for the new phase.
- Building facade has been replaced and finished.
- The new domestic water line was run through the parking lot.
- New Drainage behind and in front of the building installed.
- HVAC venting is being installed in the lower level.
- Electrical conduit is being installed in the lower level.