CP Kids & CP Students
CP Kids (Birth-5th Grade) will be offered at both services. We are tracking headcount for CP Kids areas, so please indicate the number of children you’re bringing to each environment. Tickets are only required for adult worship services.
Middle School (6th-8th Grade) will be offered in the lower Worship Center (the new Student Center) at 11 am.
- Reserve tickets for anyone who will attend the worship service with you.
- Bring printed tickets OR your smartphone with confirmation code(s). There is one code per ticket. Download tickets from your confirmation email for easier check-in.
- Arrive early to be seated together with your party. You will not be seated until your entire party has arrived.
- In order to maximize seating, ushers will escort your party to their seats.
- We are not requiring social distancing at this event.
- Masks are optional inside our building for all persons, including volunteers, regardless of vaccination status.
- If the main worship center is full at your preferred service, please select overflow tickets for that time. Overflow seats will be in our new Multipurpose Room.
- If you’re a volunteer, you only need to reserve tickets if you will be seated in the worship center.
*If your plans change and you find that you don’t need your tickets, please return them so they can be made available for other guests!
**You are guaranteed a seat as long as you arrive before the start of the service. Once the service starts, we will begin seating people who don’t have tickets.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.